The Government of India has launched the e-Shram Card Scheme for unemployed labor families across India, through which it has announced to provide monthly allowance of one thousand rupees and accident insurance of two lakh rupees to poor labor families. E-Shram Card has been launched by the Ministry of Labor and Employment to provide direct benefits of all the schemes of the Central Government to the poor labor families of India. Under which the main objective is to create a centralized database of all unorganized sector workers including construction workers, migrant workers and platform workers, street vendors, domestic workers, agricultural workers etc. and to provide employment to the workers as per their skills.
Every month an amount of Rs 1000 is sent by the government to the bank accounts of the Shram Card holders. The working citizens in the country who are economically weak and need financial help. The government helps them in many ways. Taking this initiative forward, the Modi government has started a new scheme for the crores of people of the country working in the unorganized sectors.
Check E Shram Card Payment Status Online – Overview
|e shram card
|e shram card installment list date
|labor card payment date
|method of transfer
|Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) )
If we talk about labor card, then more than 26 crore people have got labor cards made, but till now there are only a few people who have received the money for labor card. In the state of Uttar Pradesh, there are many people who have got the benefit of labor card and There are some people who have not got the benefit of this scheme, so let us tell you that some time ago this news has come out that a list of labor card holders has been released and the names of the people will be in the list. The benefit of labor card will be given in the account of all of them. Currently, the benefit of labor card is being given only in the state of Uttar Pradesh and for complete information about how you can check your name in the list, you can read this article further. Read till.
To check the name in the list, first of all you all have to go to the official website of Shram Card, after that you will get an option of mobile number, click on it and fill your mobile number. Complete information will appear in front of you. The list will come and you can do the further process. If your name does not appear in the list then you have to wait for the new list and if your name appears in the list then money will start coming into your account.
All benefits of e-Shramik Card
- This amount will be provided as assistance in housing construction.
- You will get the benefits of all the government schemes of the Central and State Government directly.
- E-Shramik Rs 1000 per month.
- E-Shram card holders will also get accident insurance of Rs 2 lakh.
- Future e-shram card holders can get pension facility.
- Financial assistance scheme will be provided for health treatment.
- Adequate facilities will be provided to pregnant women for the maintenance of their children.
Which documents are required to make labor card?
- 1 Name and occupation
- 2 address details
- 3 educational qualification
- 4 skill description
- 5 family details
- 6 Aadhaar Number/Aadhaar Card
- 7 A mobile number linked to Aadhaar.
- 8 Bank Account Number with IFSC Code
Who can make e-shram card?
- rickshaw puller
- leather worker
- newspaper seller
- domestic workers
- fruit and vegetable seller
- MNREGA laborer
- CSC center operator
- farm laborers
- asha worker
- building and construction worker
- And those people who are laborers and those whose economic condition is bad, all those people are labourers.
Eligibility to make labor card 2023
- Age 16 to 59 years
- Don’t pay income tax.
- The applicant should not be a member of EPF and ESIC.
- Must be a citizen of India.